Susan Shaw Sarri is a licensed acupuncturist, certified by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine and a board certified Chinese Herbologist and a nationally certified Diplomate in Acupuncture (NCCAOM). She has been a practitioner for 6 years and been in the healthcare field for 10 years.
- Holds a Master of Education, MEd, and is licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Education for 23 years and is a health educator.
- Holds a Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, MAOM, totaling over 250 graduate credits and 4,500 of didactic and clinical study including both Chinese and Western Medicine Sciences.
- Is certified in auricular acupuncture by the Auriculotherapy Certification Institute which demonstrates advanced skills in academic and clinical skills in the treatment of various health conditions through the utilization of ear reflex points.
- Has additional post-graduate acupuncture, herbal, and essential oils work studying under Master Jeffery Yuen: Alchemical Acupuncture, Musculoskeletal Alignment, Application of Essential Oils on Acupoints and Japanese Master Kiiko Matsumoto: 150 additional hours of five phase techniques.
- Is a student of Biosynchronistics*, a manual therapy technique. Biosynchronistics* is a therapeutic method in whicg gentle hands-on pressure is applied knowledgeably in scientifically coordinated ways to bring your body into balance. Your body remebers' everything significant that happens to it and your body has an inherent ability to heal itself. Biosynchronistics*, which uses physics for healthy results, helps your body to move in the right direction.
- Holds level I and II certification and is TIPPS Trained, CCT, as a medical thermographer by the American College of Clinical Thermography.
Chinese Medicine is based on the concept of balance; diet, exercise, relaxation, relationships, and habits all play a part in the healthy flow of energy through the body. Chinese medicine allows the practitioner to address their patient's unique patterns to resolve the imbalances of the body and restore health to body, mind, and spirit. Our future depends on our health and well being.
Body n' Beyond, Inc. 225 Wood Street, (Rt. 135) Hopkinton, MA 01748 ph: 508-435-5656 e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact to Book Appointment
Call (508) 435-5656
or click below